With the Holidays coming closer, we wanted to remind you of our holiday hours.
- December 21st – 23rd; 10am – 5pm
- December 24th; 10am – 2pm
- December 25th; CLOSED
- December 26th; 10am – 5pm
- December 27th; CLOSED
- December 28th – 30th; 10am – 5pm
- December 31st; CLOSED
- January 1st; CLOSED
We hope to see you around soon! If you have any questions, feel free to call us at (603) 356- 3562.
We are overjoyed to announce that we are officially a Breedlove Guitars Authorized Dealer!! The folks over at Breedlove Guitars are dedicated to making quality instruments that are just as unique as their players. We could not agree more with their love for nature, music, and community.
Stay tuned for when the first batch of Breedlove Guitars comes to the store, you might just find a new addition to your collection.
It can be super hard to pick out gifts for a musician, especially if it’s someone who has been playing for a while. Don’t worry, we here at NCMC are ready to help you pick out something they’re sure to love. In the meantime, we pulled together each of our Top 5 Buys this holiday season, just to help you out a little 😉
- Blackstar IDCORE Amplifier; One amplifier that does it all–Six voicings from crystal clear clean up to all-out distortion, reverb, delay and modulation, headphone jack for silent jamming, plus it’s small and lightweight.
- Gator Brand Cases; Protect your instrument while transporting your guitar to gigs, jam sessions or lessons. They’re super-lightweight, yet very durable.
- Behringer U-Phoria Audio Interface; Record directly into your computer! With both Instrument (1/4″) and Mic (XLR) inputs. Plus… (insert drumroll) phantom power!
- Any Ukulele; They’re easy to learn, inexpensive, extremely portable, and tons of fun.
- John Pearse Acoustic Guitar Strings; These strings are wound under more tension, and gives a boost to your mids for a full, rich, harmonic sound. Comes in Phosphor Bronze or 80/20 Bronze.
- Mackie 8-Channel Mixer; This little guy comes with me anytime I’m playing out, and sits set up in my music space. Small, kick butt, and equipped with the Onyx preamps to give you more quality channels. Plus, it’s Mackie 😉
- ChopSavers Chapstick; This isn’t just chapstick, it’s a brass and woodwind player friendly alternative to most chapsticks, which contain Camphor oil, that breaks down the calluses you need to play these instruments!
- Locally Made Face Mask; Lucky for you, we have stylish, comfortable, music-printed face masks in! They come in adult and kid sizes, so they make the perfect stocking stuffer.
- Union Station Instrument Cases; These bad boys are not only inexpensive, they’re lightweight, durable, and protective. They even come with pockets and storage compartments for all your accessories!!
- Instrument Ornament; These guys make the perfect gift for any musician. They can be used on a Christmas tree, or, if you’re like me and have multiple, you can hang it on your bulletin board at work, or from your rear-view mirror!! Music Pins are in the same venue, and I have some of those everywhere.
- Double-Ended Oboe/Bassoon Swabs; They don’t leave fuzz behind when swabbing, and if they ever get stuck you have another end to pull it out with!
- Music Printed Tie; It’s always a good backup to have when going into a performance situation. Even if you lend it to another player.
- Gift of a Two-Month Rental; Give your friend/colleague/family member the gift of trying out an instrument they always talk about playing.
- Wooden Hanging Ukulele; You see them all around the exterior of our store. Now own a masterpiece of work and paint! You can even buy a blank one and paint it yourself!
- A Secret Repair; Bring their instrument in and have it worked on by us and held until Christmas. Or, schedule a time period for a repair and have it back before they know it’s gone!
Whether you’re buying for someone who’s a seasoned player, or never played before, we have you covered. Come on in today to find all of these wonderful items and so many more.
Wow! I am so glad to report that with your help, and strings from the wonderful
people at D’Addario & Co. as well as Ernie Ball, we collected 200 pounds of non-perishable food items to donate to local food banks. You guys did this. Without the help of our wonderful community, we would not be able to give back like you all continue to do every year during this event. Thank you all once again, you truly are the best customers!!